Hamiltons Tented Camp is located within the private 10 000-hectare concession of Mluwati in the western region of the Kruger National Park, bordering the northern Sabi Sands and Manyeleti Game Reserves.
Guests are accommodated in six exceptionally private luxury elevated tents overlooking the Nwaswitsontso River. From your own private deck, you can enjoy the sights from the river.
The décor is light and neutral; teak furniture and floors, classy luxury tent experience enhanced by the panoramic bush and river views that begin at the edge of the deck.
Room facilities and amenities include:
- Separate bath and outdoor shower
- Bathroom amenities
- Insect repellent
- Air Conditioning
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- The tented suites have en-suite bathrooms with a romantic slipper bath. There is an outdoor shower overlooking the Ngwenyeni Dam, and a private veranda. Mosquito nets and air-conditioning. Children 12 years and older are welcome and are accommodated in the
- Welcome drinks on arrival, butler service. The water is safe to drink, while bottled water is placed in your room courtesy of Hamilton’s Tented Camp. No cell phone reception.
- Swimming pool. Spa treatments available in the privacy of your room at an additional charge.
The theme is exactly as dining in the 1900s. Hamiltons Tented Camp ensures, whatever the occasion, meals are a classy affair. From fine crystal wine glasses to pewter silver water jugs, revel in the dining traditions of old in spectacular bushveld surroundings.Butlers dressed in traditional colonial uniforms .Homemade baked goods and local specialties are served in beautiful surroundings.High Tea with a delicious selection of cakes and pastries baked freshly at the lodge.